Mergers & Acquisitions Support
Frequently mergers/acquisitions fail to realize the hoped for accretive value and many companies destroy value for many years after the acquisition by trying to make all the pieces fit or failing to find the real synergies. Investing in the due diligence and integration process at the right time, with the right experienced professionals, helps ensure that your merger-related disorganization doesn't become some one else’s competitive advantage.
Due Diligence Support
Lyndon Group can perform due diligence services from either side of a transaction. We can help an acquiring company evaluate a desired addition or assist a potentially acquired company prepare for the due diligence process. We will work with your finance and accounting teams to create procedures, models, schedules and analytics to make the due diligence process more efficient, effective and informative.
- Completion of uniform and comparable historical, current and future period financial statements.
- Prepare necessary comparable historical, current and future operational data and metrics.
- Perform as a liaison between auditors, investment bankers, other third parties allowing management to stay focused on the business and reduce the amount of duplicate information requests.
- Analyze current and future lender requirements.
- Construct forecasting models and sensitivity analysis.
- Train employees to execute more sophisticated reporting and analytics.
- Make objective recommendations regarding people, processes, and systems supportive of the growth and profitability objectives.
Lyndon Group will also work with your organization post transaction to help integrate the financial reporting process to ensure management is getting the right information on a timely basis to monitor the progress of the integration.
- Perform acquisition / disposition accounting & analysis.
- Ensure monthly accounting and closing processes are aligned and performed timely.
- Consolidate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Develop and perform operational and financial analyses relevant to the new combined entity.
- Develop new integrated budgets, forecasts and business planning processes for the combined entity.
- Analyze, develop and implement IT software, hardware and support integration plans to ensure that data flow is unimpeded through company financial systems.
- Make unbiased recommendations regarding consolidation of accounting, finance, IT and other back office operations supportive of the acquisition objectives.
- Other M&A Services
- Prepare an acquired entity for Sarbanes Oxley compliance, SEC reporting and other regulatory requirements.
Contact us today to learn how Lyndon Group can add value to your organization.