Job Title: COGNOS Reporting Specialist
Practice: Spend Management
Posted Date: AUGUST 20, 2019
Part Time/Hourly Cognos Reporting Specialist.
Responsible for creating custom reports and dashboards related to SAP Concur Travel, Expense and/or Invoice as assigned by project management. Successful Reporting Specialists must be able to independently complete projects, in different industries, across different regions, with the capability to create custom and semi-custom reports.
Excellent communication skills are needed to listen and understand requirements and convey questions and results to project resources. The Reporting Specialist has experience in a fast-paced environment, who is not easily distracted by volume or deadlines.
Must display a high degree of professionalism, respect and transparency toward clients, Firm management, colleagues, partners and others when performing job duties.
Job knowledge, skills & experience
Minimum job content knowledge required for this position;
1. Knowledge and experience with IBM Cognos and Business Intelligence solutions
2. Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
3. Familiarity with Concur Travel, Expense and Invoice
4. Thorough understanding of data usage, including data reporting and analysis
5. Analytical, detail oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and strong work ethic
6. Ability to work autonomously, proactively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
7. MS SQL skills are a plus
8. Minimum of 2 -3 years’ work experience creating reports and data visualization and dashboards, preferably with travel and spend management programs
All selected candidates must successfully complete pre-employment screening prior to the first day of employment. All candidates must be able to travel as a requirement for this position.